1. Application and Acceptance of the Terms
2. Users Generally
3. Member Accounts
4. Transactions Between Buyers and Sellers
5. Limitation of Liability
6. Copyright and Patents
7. Force Majeure
8. General Provisions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
1.Application and Acceptance of the Terms
2. You acknowledge and agree that Insta360.com may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Site. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
3. If Insta360.com has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your users of the Services or the Site.
4. You may be required to enter a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with Insta360.com or our affiliate for any Service (“Additional Agreements”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
5. The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of Insta360.com.
1. As a condition of your access to and use of the Site or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Site or Services.
2. You agree to use the Site or Services solely for your own private and internal purposes. You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, republish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc. available on or through the Site (the “Site Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Site Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with Insta360.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site Content. Systematic retrieval of Site Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Insta360.com is prohibited. Use of any content or materials on the Site for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
4. Insta360.com may allow Users to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties’ website. You are cautioned to read such website’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Site. You acknowledge that Insta360.com has no control over such third parties’ website, does not monitor such website, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such website.
5. You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of Insta360.com and / or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
6. You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of INSTA360’s feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for yourself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another User.
7. By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the Site or providing any User Content to Insta360.com or our representative(s), you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Insta360.com to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the Site, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You confirm and warrant to Insta360.com that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
1. The User must be registered on the Site to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “Member” below). Except with Insta360.com’s approval, one User may only register one member account on the Site. Insta360.com may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if Insta360.com has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more member accounts. Further, Insta360.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
2. Upon registration on the Site, Insta360.com shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered User. An account may have a web-based email account with limited storage space for the Member to send or receive emails.
3. A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all activities that occur under your account. No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person outside of the Member’s own business entity. Member agrees to notify Insta360.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
4. Member agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
5. Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, “multiple use”), may cause irreparable harm to Insta360.com or other Users of the Site. Member shall indemnify Insta360.com, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered because of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, Insta360.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to Member.
1. Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. Insta360.com uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our paying Users provide us when they register for a paying membership service on the Site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Insta360.com cannot and does not confirm each User’s purported identity (including, without limitation, paying Members). We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
2. Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site or Services, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site. Such risks shall include but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that User may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to products originally obtained by Users of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks”. Each User agrees that Insta360.com shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks. At last, all of the products display on Insta360.com will meet the legitimate demands of compliance.
3. User agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by Insta360.com in connection with your transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site or Services. Insta360.com has the right to suspend or terminate any User’s account if the User fails to provide the required information and materials.
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY INSTA360.COM ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND INSTA360.COM HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
2. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INSTA360.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES; INSTA360.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND INSTA360.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User’s sole discretion, and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to INSTA360’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Insta360.com or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save Insta360.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User’s use of the Site or Services (including but not limited to the display of such User’s information on the Site) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Terms. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Insta360.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by User to Insta360.com, including but not limited to those set forth in Section 5 hereunder.
5. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Insta360.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that Insta360.com is not responsible and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others; including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. Insta360.com reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Insta360.com in asserting any available defenses.
6. Insta360.com shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following.
1. the use or the inability to use the Site or Services;
2. any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Site;
3. unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
4. statements or conduct of any User of the Site;
5. any matters relating to Services, however, arising, including negligence.
7. The limitations and exclusions of liability to you under the Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall apply whether or not Insta360.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of INSTA360.COM or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The use of any INSTA360.COM trademark or service mark without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Under no circumstances shall Insta360.com be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
1. Subject to any Additional Agreements, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Insta360.com
with respect to and govern your use of the Site and Services, superseding any prior written or oral agreements in relation to the same subject matter herein.
2. Insta360.com and you are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the Terms.
3. If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deleted, and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and be enforced.
4. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
5. Insta360.com’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of Insta360.com’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
6. Insta360.com shall have the right to assign the Terms (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any person or entity (including any affiliates of INSTA360.COM). You may not assign, in whole or part, the Terms to any individual or entity.
Registered email/ password / country/ the date and time/ browser and operating system/ the URL you requested/ your PayPal email / your shipping address and other information. Some examples of why we need this information include assisting in preorders, delivery, payment verification, promotions and newsletters, statistics on website use to aid in improving our customer experience and offering the latest update about the products. To contact you about sales, special offers and new site feature, unless you have elected not to receive promotional communications in connection with this website. If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link.
Note: No one other than yourself can access your password, including our staff.
When you browse our website, we may collect your IP address, browser, operating system, and the URL you request.
When you order on our website, we may collect the registered email, password, country, the date and time, browser and operating system, the URL you request, your PayPal email and your shipping address.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience:
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition to receiving newsletters with content such as occasional company news, updates, related product and service information
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database, and only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (such as credit cards, social security numbers, and financials) will not be stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Thank you for choosing the products of insta360.com.
The Insta360 Store Sales Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “this agreement”) is an agreement concluded for buyers to purchase products from the Insta360 Store subordinate to mall.insta360.com. (hereinafter referred to as Insta360 Store). Once the buyer has placed an order in the Insta360 Store, he/she hereby state and guarantee that he/she has the ability to agree to and sign the clauses in this agreement. If the buyer cannot accept all the clauses included in this agreement, please do not hit the “Buy” button.
The information included in the Insta360 Store is nothing more than invitation for offer. Any information of such does not form as offer of the Insta360 Store to provide any product or service.
The pictures, videos and words displayed on the Insta360 Store may not be the same as the actual products due to different batches and technology advancement. There may also be errors due to careless omissions in the review process. Insta360 Store always strives to provide customers with objective and correct website content and pictures, but takes no responsibility for any incorrect information that has not been subject to proofreading, or for any misunderstandings due to differences in interpretation.
If you find any errors in the information displayed on the insta360 official website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Insta360 reserves the right to change the price of the products displayed in the Insta360 Store based on the actual market situation. In the event of a price change, any change or cancellation of an order due to a change in price will not be accepted.
Insta360 has the right to correct any unintentional mispricing. In the event of a pricing error, you will be notified and will be allowed to continue trading at the correct price or cancel the order without any charge. You can find additional information on pricing and sales taxes on the “Payment and Pricing” page.
When you place an order from our mall, your order constitutes an offer to purchase products or services from us. If your order contains multiple products or services, your order will contain a series of offers for each product or service.
Once we have received your order, we will send you an order confirmation email. However, your receipt of the above email does not constitute confirmation that we have accepted your order, nor does it constitute a confirmation of our offer to sell. It simply means that we have confirmed receipt of your order.
Once we have handled your order and are ready to ship the goods, The Insta360 Store will change the order status in Personal Center to “confirmed”. We will send you another email indicating that we have accepted your order, which will include shipping details when the shipment is ready and shipped out from the warehouse.
We have the right to decide whether to accept your order. The Insta360 Store will only accept your order only after we have confirmed that the stock, logistics, policies and all other objective conditions can be satisfied. If the Insta360 Store have confirmed your order, but find out later that we can not offer the products or service ordered or that the buyer is scalping, competing with malice or buying against the purchase limitation, etc., we will cancel the order and refund the purchase price to you in full.
Customers could cancel the order before it is confirmed. The order cannot be changed once it has been confirmed and processed. If you want to cancel the order after it is confirmed, please process with the free refund in 7 days upon receiving the product.
For non-pre-sale products, Insta360 Store promises to process the order within 24 hours after the order was placed, and ship the product within 24 hours after confirmation of order. We promise that it will take less than two working days to ship after receipt of the order.
Insta360 Store will select a third-party shipping company with consent of the buyer, including but not limited to: 1. DHL, 2.UPS, 3.EMS, 4.SF International SF Logistics.
The Insta360 Store will choose the most suitable shipping company to provide the service according to the shipping address. You may advise us on the most appropriate shipping company for our reference, however we may not follow this advice.
The shipping time should be subject to the time announced by the third-party shipping company. Once the products of your order leave our warehouse, the actual delivery may be affected by events which are beyond Insta360’s control. Thus, Insta360 does not assume any responsibility for any delay in delivery due to unexpected logistics related events.
If any logistics delay occurs, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to contact the logistics company to help resolve the issue.
Within 15 days of the shipment of the order, customers could confirm the receipt of product on Insta360 Store upon its delivery. If no receipt confirmation was made after 15 days of shipment, the system would automatically confirm the receipt of order.
If you did not receive the product after the auto-confirmation by the system, please contact Insta360 Customer Service Center. We will re-ship the product or provide refund or reimbursement according to actual situation.
Products purchased at Insta360 Store can be returned within 7 days upon receipt of the product without any reason. The product has to be in unopened-factory condition and Insta360 will only refund the full price of the product. Costs like custom fees and postage rates will not be refunded.
Insta360 Store will offer you an exchange should there is any quality issues with the product within 7 days from the date of the completed transaction. We will refund you should there is no exchange unit. We will also be responsible for any costs incurred during this type of exchange and refund.
Insta360 Store would provide refund or exchange for any product issues caused by customers. You can contact Insta360 Store Customer Service for any maintenance request. Fees and charges are subject to the evaluation of Insta360 Store Customer Service.
Insta360 will provide after-sales service based on the after-sales policy on the official website and the product warranty card.
For specific service terms, please refer to https://support.insta360.com/aftersales?name=after
For pre-sale products, Insta360 Store would only provide the estimated shipping time due to objective uncertainty, the actual shipping time may be influenced production, inventory situations and force majeure.
Customer hereby agrees that Insta360 has the right to adjust the shipping time according to the actual situation, or cancel the order after receiving the permission from the customer. If any such adjustment or cancellation occurs, Insta360 will promptly notify the customer.
Insta360 Store sells and delivers products to end-users/customers only. Any purchase of products from Insta360 for the purpose of reselling is forbidden. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are not purchasing the products for personal use.
Mall.insta360.com is the exclusive owner of all the intellectual property rights related to the products (including but not limited to design drawings, technologies, appearance design, utility models, brands, trade names and trademarks, etc.) and the right to apply for intellectual property of the related intellectual achievements (collectively referred to as “Insta360 Intellectual Property”). Mall.insta360.com has the right to enjoy and implement Insta360 Intellectual Property according to the relevant laws and regulations, and all the proceeds arising from the intellectual property protection shall be owned by Mall.insta360.com. has absolute authority to strive for and maintain the protection for the intellectual property of all or part of the technologies or improvements across the world. Any infringement of rights and interests of Mall.insta360.com on Insta360 Intellectual Property is unacceptable by us, including but not limited to reverse engineering or resale of the products purchased.
Once you have placed an order, this means you agree that Insta360 Store may store, process or use the data you provided for the purchase of the product or service. This also means that you agree for your data to be archived and/or circulated within Mall.insta360.com, so you can receive information regarding Insta360 products or services that may interest you.
If Insta360 Store can not fully fulfill the obligations of this Sales Agreement due to force majeure, we will notify you within 5 days from the date of the force majeure (if the notice can not be delivered within the aforementioned period due to a force majeure incident, Insta360 Store will notify you within 5 days after the conditions of the incident have been eliminated). If Insta360 Store fails to fulfill the Sales Agreement due to force majeure, we shall be wholly or partially exempt from liability or responsibility. Force majeure events include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, flooding, lightning strikes, snowstorms, and government action.
This agreement applies to all products sold at Insta360 Store. If Insta360 Store makes any specific sales policy for any product, and there exist conflicts between the sales policy and this agreement, please take the product sales policy as the standard.
|Product||Main components||Warranty Period|
|Insta360 4K beta||Insta360 4K beta||1 year|
|1/4′-20 Tripod Adapter||1 month|
|USB to DC charging cable||1 month|
|USB OTG Cable||1 month|
|Micro-USB to USB Cable||1 month|
|TF（Micro SD) Card||1 month|
|Power Adapter||1 month|
|Insta360 Nano||Insta360 Nano||1 year|
|Micro-USB to USB Cable||1 month|
|Virtual Reality Glasses(Cardboard)||No Warranty|
|Insta360 Air||Insta360 Air||1 year|
|USB Adapter||1 month|
|Insta360 Pro||Insta360 Pro||1 year|
|Power adapter||1 month|
|TypeC data cable||1 month|
|USB Ethernet card||1 month|
|Network cable||1 month|
|Repair Services Site|
|Japan||Hacosco Inc.||3-59-4-510 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0051||81-3-6434-7678||https://hacosco.com|
|South Korea||ISAW Camera Inc.||501, Suntec City 1st, Dunchon-daero 474,Jungwon, Seongnam, Gyeonggi, Korea||82-31-777-2090 (Direct)||http://www.isawcam.com|
|Thailand||Arcadius Corp Limited||Wangdek 4 Building,19/1-2 Room 1F Soi Yasoop1 Viphavadee Rd. Jompol Jatujak Bangkok, Thailand, 10900||66-97-135-1345 (Direct)||http://www.isawcam.com|
|China Taiwan||CHIA HUO TRADING CO., LTD||3F-2,No.2, Sec.4, Jhongyang Rd., Tucheng City, Taipei Country 236, Taiwan(R.O.C)||222-687-777 EXT 107|
|China HK||Vast World||Room 808, Floor 8, Block B, Kailey Center, 12 Fung Yip Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong||+852-97252410||http://www.vastworld.com.hk|